Saturday, October 29, 2011

This Amazing iPad Halloween Magic Will Blow You Away [VIDEO]

This is so far the best thing I've come across on the internet this Halloween. Magician Simon Pierro has created an amazing Halloween edition of his unique iPad magic "blending his special brand of prestidigitation with carefully constructed digital wizardry", as put into words by Mashable. According to the source, he spent 10 weeks putting together this video.

Pierro told Mashable:

"Luckily my iOS programmer Masashi Beheim again joined the project. It took him more than 100 hours of programming this time, being as fanatical about details as I am,"

"I came up with the idea to tell a story about a killer and together with my magic colleague Thomas Fraps we decided to take the clown as the usual suspect."

Go ahead and take a look at his Halloween masterpiece below:


No comments:

Post a Comment