Thursday, October 6, 2011

iPhone 4S pre order dilemma

So here's my dilemma, I per ordered my iPad and had to wait almost 3 weeks to get it even though you could go to almost any retailer and pick one (of any model) up the day of release (and I couldn't cancel my order because they had already shipped the SIM card and extra power supply I had ordered)

I didn't pre order the iPhone 4 and had to wait almost a month before I was able to get one (and then it was only by pulling allot of strings and cashing in a few favors)

So now what do I do, wake up at 5:00 AM to pre order on Rogers site, wait for the release date and take my chances at a retail outlet, or do both (I think you can cancel the pre order anytime before the product is shipped).

If only I had SIRI to answer my question :)

Guess I'll just sleep on it and if snooze seems like the better option at 4:45 AM then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment