Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello from HP…

I'd like to announce that today was my first day as a Solutions Architect for Hewlett-Packard.  I will be covering both Manitoba / Saskatchewan and I couldn't be more excited to start on this journey with HP.  I look forward to working with both the sales and pre-sales teams of HP, all of the HP partners in both provinces, as well as current (and future) HP customers.


I am not sure what this role will mean for this blog (I may start something more HP centric), but stay tuned I will let you know what's coming very soon.


I'd also like to take this chance to say goodbye to Simon Gadd, Tom Pearce and the staff at ESTI.  I enjoyed working with them tremendously and wish them all the best in the future.


Mike Yallits

Solutions Architect Enterprise Group

Mike.Yallits@hp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment