Wednesday, October 2, 2013

vCAP5-DCD Study Review

As I site here on the eve of my vCAP5-DCD exam, I am looking back over all the notes and ideas I had scribbled down at the beginning of my studies and realize that it has been quite a journey to get me to where I (hopefully) am prepared to write a design exam.

One thing I would like to note is the incredible job people in the community have done mapping topics and information to the objectives on the blue print. As I review some of these study guides and blogs I am astounded that people were able to pull such abstract concepts from the readings and place them, some what neatly, under each of the objectives.  Without the community, I’m not sure I would of been able to align all the qualities, factors, design thoughts and considerations into the knowledge that will be tested tomorrow on the exam.

My main source of study has been the following:

Big thanks to everyone mentioned above, and everyone who has ever blogged or shared their experience with the vCAP-DCD exam, if I pass I owe it all to you.

Wish me luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment